Jim Stretch, Raw Black
$117.00 was $195.00
This variant is currently sold out
Classic American FitIf these aren't your next favorite pair of black jeans, you must not wear black! The fabric has a smooth somewhat shiny appearance to it at first that will fade with washing and wear in beautifully. You'll love our Jim fit if you're looking for something on the skinnier side that isn't skin tight.
- They come in two length options: 34" or 35.75"
- These run pretty true to size, if you normally wear our Rocker or Bowie fits, size up one, those fit's run large. If you are unsure of your size, reach out to us for help or take a look at our actual garment measurements using the below link.
- SIZE MEASUREMENTS
- Care Instructions
Real. Raw. Denim.
- These are made from durable stretch fabric. To keep up with our authentic heritage look, they will not appear to have stretch until you try them on--it's just a comfort thing.
- Unwashed & untreated
- 98% Cotton, 2% Lycra, 12oz. Selvedge from Thailand
We care about the inside of our jeans, just as much as the outside.
- Hidden vintage selvedge detail in the coin pocket, and on the fly
- Made in China
- YKK Zipper fly
- Back pockets are quarter lined for durability, inspired by work-wear
- Clean-finished pocket bags inside and out
- Pocket facing is folded under and clean finished
- A narrow chain stitch hem which is a vintage detail that creates the high's and low's on a hem as they age. Also referred to as roping
- The back patch is made from 100% leather and will age perfectly with the jeans
- An in-depth look at our construction details
Wear frequently, wash when needed on a cold rinse cycle, then hang to dry. We do not recommend using any heat or placing your jeans in the dryer.