Jim Stretch, Mulberry
$117.00 was $195.00
This variant is currently sold out
Classic American Fit
You may not have the time or the desire to break in a pair of raw jeans, but that doesn't mean that you can't have some really cool looking jeans. We get our inspiration for washes from our Vintage Wall of Fame. You'll love our Jim fit if you're looking for something on the skinnier side that isn't skin tight.
- They come in one length: 33.25"
- These run pretty true to size, if you normally wear our Rocker or Bowie fits, size up one, those fit's run large. If you are unsure of your size, reach out to us for help or take a look at our actual garment measurements using the below link.
- SIZE MEASUREMENTS
- Care Instructions
- These are made from durable stretch fabric. To keep up with our authentic heritage look, they will not appear to have stretch until you try them on--it's just a comfort thing.
- Vintage-inspired dark wash
- 99% Cotton, 1% Lycra, 12oz. Selvedge from Thailand
We care about the inside of our jeans, just as much as the outside.
- Hidden vintage selvedge detail in the coin pocket, and on the fly
- Made in China
- YKK Zipper fly
- Back pockets are quarter lined for durability, inspired by work-wear
- Clean-finished pocket bags inside and out
- Pocket facing is folded under and clean finished
- A narrow chain stitch hem which is a vintage detail that creates the high's and low's on a hem as they age. Also referred to as roping
- The back patch is made from 100% leather and will age perfectly with the jeans
- An in-depth look at our construction details
Wear frequently, wash when needed on a cold rinse cycle, then hang to dry. We do not recommend using any heat or placing your jeans in the dryer.