Bowie, Raw Indigo (A)
This variant is currently sold out
Classic American Fit
A men's classic slim straight fit in a nice mid to heavyweight fabric. You'll love how versatile they are for everyday wear or a night out on the town. They will start out stiff and soften the more you wear them. There is no doubt they will fade beautifully. Just look at our Vintage Wall of Fame for proof!
- There is one length available- 32.5"
- We recommend that you buy these comfortably snug--that way, when they stretch out, they'll be the size you want them.
- SIZE MEASUREMENTS
- Care Instructions
Real. Raw. Denim.
- These are Raw Indigo jeans--Unwashed and untreated
- Guaranteed to age to perfection
- 100% Cotton, 13.75oz Signature Orange Selvedge
- Made in the USA from Cone Mills White Oak denim
Check out our Vintage Wall of Fame to see how our Raw fabrics wear in.
We care about the inside of our jeans, just as much as the outside.
- Selvedge details in the coin pocket, on the fly, and outseam
- Button Fly
- Quarter lined back pockets
- Clean-finished pocket bags inside and out with pocket facings folded under and clean finished
- Narrow chain stitch hem
- 100% leather back patch that will age perfectly with the jeans
- An in-depth look at our construction details
Wear frequently, wash when needed on a cold rinse cycle, then hang to dry. We do not recommend using any heat or placing your jeans in the dryer.