Bowie, Limited Edition, Raw Indigo(A)
This variant is currently sold out
The last of our Cone Mills White Oak American Made Selvedge Fabric
Only 155 pcs. made in Los Angeles, California
Each pair made will be packaged with Cone Mills White Oak hang tags in our usual muslin bag with an added Cone Mills Label to make them extra special. To say these will be a collector's item one day is an understatement.
For more information about Cone Mills, visit us here.
Classic American Fit
A men's classic slim straight fit in a nice mid to heavyweight fabric. You'll love how versatile they are for everyday wear or a night out on the town. They will start out stiff and soften the more you wear them. There is no doubt they will fade beautifully. Just look at our Vintage Wall of Fame for proof!
- They come in one length- 34.5"
- We recommend that you buy these comfortably snug--that way, when they stretch out, they'll be the size you want them.
- These run larger than our Mick, Jim, & Kip styles. Size down one from what you wear in those fits.
- SIZE MEASUREMENTS
Real. Raw. Denim.
- These are Raw Indigo jeans
- Unwashed and untreated
- Guaranteed to age to perfection
- 100% Cotton, 13.75oz Signature Orange Selvedge fabric from Cone Mills White Oak denim
We care about the inside of our jeans, just as much as the outside.
- Hidden selvedge details in the coin pocket and on the fly
- Button Fly
- Back pockets are quarter lined for durability, inspired by work-wear
- Clean-finished pocket bags inside and out
- Pocket facing is folded under and clean finished
- A narrow chain stitch hem which is a vintage detail that creates the high's and low's on a hem as they age. Also referred to as roping
- The back patch is made from 100% leather and will age perfectly with the jeans
- An in-depth look at our construction details
Wear frequently, wash when needed on a cold rinse cycle, then hang to dry. We do not recommend using any heat or placing your jeans in the dryer.