This variant is currently sold out
Classic American Fit
A men's classic slim straight fit in a nice mid to heavyweight fabric. The simple wash gives you a head start on breaking them in and they will continue to fade beautifully. They will start out stiff and soften the more you wear them.
We recommend that you buy these comfortably snug--that way, when they stretch out, they'll be the size you want them.
- These run larger than our Mick, Jim, & Kip styles. Size down one from what you wear in those fits.
- 100% Cotton, 13.75oz Signature Orange Selvedge fabric from Cone Mills White Oak Mills.
- Made in USA
Check out our Vintage Wall of Fame to see how our Raw fabrics wear in.
We care about the inside of our jeans, just as much as the outside.
- Hidden vintage selvedge detail in the coin pocket, and on the fly
- Button Fly
- Back pockets are quarter lined for durability, inspired by work-wear
- Clean-finished pocket bags inside and out
- Pocket facing is folded under and clean finished
- A narrow chain stitch hem which is a vintage detail that creates the high's and low's on a hem as they age. Also referred to as roping
- The back patch is made from 100% leather and will age perfectly with the jeans
- An in-depth look at our construction details
Wear frequently, wash when needed on a cold rinse cycle, then hang to dry. We do not recommend using any heat or placing your jeans in the dryer.