Bowie, Raw Indigo (minor fabric flaws)
This variant is currently sold out
There are 3 pairs that came back from our Limited Edition production run with slight fabric flaws. The jeans are still wearable! Photos of the types of flaws you will see on these are in the photos. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out and ask. The flaws are to the left of the rivet (shown for size).
For more information about Cone Mills, visit us here.
Classic American Fit
A men's classic slim straight fit in a nice mid to heavyweight fabric. You'll love how versatile they are for everyday wear or a night out on the town. They will start out stiff and soften the more you wear them. There is no doubt they will fade beautifully. Just look at our Vintage Wall of Fame for proof!
- They come in one length- 34.5"
- We recommend that you buy these comfortably snug--that way, when they stretch out, they'll be the size you want them.
- These run larger than our Mick, Jim, & Kip styles. Size down one from what you wear in those fits.
- SIZE MEASUREMENTS
Well Made. Raw. Denim.
- These are Raw Indigo jeans
- Unwashed and untreated
- Guaranteed to age to perfection
- 100% Cotton, 13.75oz Signature Orange Selvedge
Check out our Vintage Wall of Fame to see how our Raw fabrics wear in.
We care about the inside of our jeans, just as much as the outside.
- Hidden vintage selvedge detail in the coin pocket and on the fly
- Button Fly
- Back pockets are quarter lined for durability, inspired by work-wear
- Clean-finished pocket bags inside and out
- Pocket facing is folded under and clean finished
- A narrow chain stitch hem which is a vintage detail that creates the high's and low's on a hem as they age. Also referred to as roping
- The back patch is made from 100% leather and will age perfectly with the jeans
- An in-depth look at our construction details
Wear frequently, wash when needed on a cold rinse cycle, then hang to dry. We do not recommend using any heat or placing your jeans in the dryer.