Mick, Rinse Indigo
$78.00 was $195.00
This variant is currently sold out
Classic American FitIf you like the idea of wearing in a pair of jeans yourself but would prefer they start out softer, our Rinse wash is the option for you. You'll love how versatile these are for everyday wear or a night out on the town. There is no doubt they will fade beautifully. Just look at our Vintage Wall of Fame for proof! You'll love our Mick fit if you like a classic leg that isn't too wide or too skinny.
- They come in one length: 32.5"
- We recommend that you buy these comfortably snug--that way, when they stretch out, they'll be the size you want them.
- These run pretty true to size, if you normally wear our Rocker or Bowie fits, size up one, those fit's run large. If you are unsure of your size, reach out to us for help or take a look at our actual garment measurements using the below link.
- SIZE MEASUREMENTS
- Care Instructions
- These are made from durable cotton fabric
- Guaranteed to age to perfection
- 100% Cotton, 13oz. Selvedge denim from Thailand
We care about the inside of our jeans, just as much as the outside.
- Hidden vintage selvedge detail in the coin pocket, and on the fly
- Made in Dubai
- YKK Zipper fly
- Back pockets are quarter lined for durability, inspired by work-wear
- Clean-finished pocket bags inside and out
- Pocket facing is folded under and clean finished
- A narrow chain stitch hem which is a vintage detail that creates the high's and low's on a hem as they age. Also referred to as roping
- The back patch is made from 100% leather and will age perfectly with the jeans
- An in-depth look at our construction details
Wear frequently, wash when needed on a cold rinse cycle, then hang to dry. We do not recommend using any heat or placing your jeans in the dryer.