Mick, Raw Indigo
This variant is currently sold out
Classic American FitThere's nothing like breaking in a pair of raw indigo jeans and making them your own. You'll love how versatile they are for everyday wear or a night out on the town. This fabric has a smooth hand--there is no doubt they will fade beautifully. Just look at our Vintage Wall of Fame for proof! Mick is a classic slim straight fit, very similar to Bowie but these come in a zipper fly. You'll love the Mick fit if you like a classic leg that isn't too wide or too skinny.
- They come in one length: 33.25"
- We recommend that you buy these comfortably snug--that way, when they stretch out, they'll be the size you want them.
- These run pretty true to size, if you normally wear our Rocker or Bowie fits, size up one, those fit's run large. If you are unsure of your size, reach out to us for help or take a look at our actual garment measurements using the below link.
- SIZE MEASUREMENTS
- Care Instructions
Real. Raw. Denim.
- These are Raw Indigo jeans made from durable cotton fabric--Unwashed & untreated
- 100% Cotton, 13oz. Selvedge denim from Thailand
We care about the inside of our jeans, just as much as the outside.
- Hidden vintage selvedge detail in the coin pocket, and on the fly
- Made in Dubai
- YKK Zipper fly
- Back pockets are quarter lined for durability, inspired by work-wear
- Clean-finished pocket bags inside and out
- Pocket facing is folded under and clean finished
- A narrow chain stitch hem which is a vintage detail that creates the high's and low's on a hem as they age. Also referred to as roping
- The back patch is made from 100% leather and will age perfectly with the jeans
- An in-depth look at our construction details
Wear frequently, wash when needed on a cold rinse cycle, then hang to dry. We do not recommend using any heat or placing your jeans in the dryer.