Vintage Rocker Modified, Indigo
This product is currently sold out.
Well Made. Well-Worn.
In the spirit of reusing and recycling to combat the enormous amount of waste that is generated by the garment industry, we have teamed up with our repair partner denimrepair.com to offer you our most prized vintage jeans. Washed, Repaired, & Ready for a new life.
- Waist- 35"
- Front Rise- 10"
- Leg Opening- 14"
- Knee- 15" (14.5" down from center crotch seam)
- Thigh- 19" (7" down from crotch seam)
- Inseam- 34.75"
*Since these were previously owned and worn in, we do not recommend buying them comfortably snug.*
- 13.5oz., 100% Cotton Selvedge Denim from Japan
- Straight Leg Fit that has been tapered from the outseam from the waistband down to the hem, hence the wide selvedge that is shown
- Button Fly
- Repairs: Patching throughout crotch, knee's, and front legs, seat, and back pocket